Thursday, April 12, 2012

After a short break,

Shrink wrap
Shrink wrap (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
here we are again. I was in need of a break to recharge the batteries and so we had a short holiday visiting friends and relatives. Upon returning, I had received another accelerometer and a pack of heat-shrink sleeves to help with my projects. I also made some plans to finally rebuild my attic room into some sort of a happy place with computers, a small workshop and a test area for the trundle. As it looks as though I might have a quiet weekend coming, it may happen quite soon.
As you may see above, we have now hit 35 countries that have looked at this blog. It would be good to know that you all intend to return on a regular basis. This, however, will depend on the content provided. This blog is not just for Ian and myself, it was always intended to be open to all. If you would like to contribute to it yourself, please email us and we will enable you to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here. We check most days and all suitable comments will be published.

Kardoma:

fills the stage with flags!
Free counters!