Tuesday, May 1, 2012

One more for the pot...........

I have added another supplier to the list on the left. This is CityNight209. I have been buying from them for quite a while but was wary of adding them to a recommended list due to some of the problems they and I had with delivery. I have put them in now because I am certain that any problems I may have had with deliveries were not of their making. You will see that, in fact, most of their negative feedback is from people who didn't communicate with them first. I did and ended completely satisfied with my goods and their service. Buying from China isn't for everyone, I understand that, but if you make allowances for distance and  cultural differences, the end result is that you can buy the same - or better - goods at much cheaper prices. The down side is a longer delivery period. I have no problem waiting as long as I am dealing with a good supplier, that's why I buy from CityNight209.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here. We check most days and all suitable comments will be published.

Kardoma:

fills the stage with flags!
Free counters!