Friday, June 15, 2012

I'm in the majority then.........

XBOX Media Center Logo
The media OS failed again so I am now in the happy position of being one of the many who can get no satisfaction from it. However, tonight I will try out the Debian-XBMC OS as it stands a much better chance of running and installs in the same way as the standard one. If everything comes together as I wish this weekend, I will be constructing the first set of uprights for the bench and, hopefully, mounting the first part of the worktop on it up in the attic. From then on, I will have more room and a lot more freedom to play with the toys...............

Oh and one more thing. The title of this blog has been changed, very slightly. This is to reflect the addition of the Raspberry Pi into our area of interest and the possibilities of linking the two systems together.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here. We check most days and all suitable comments will be published.

Kardoma:

fills the stage with flags!
Free counters!