Friday, October 5, 2012

Silence is golden.

It certainly is in this case. Sitting and pondering, just cogitating and thinking, hell, just doing nothing for a few days can bring rewards. I have now got my hands on a better power supply circuit! The older one works well but the small and low cost transformer was just too powerful for the basic circuit and I had to bodge it a bit. The new circuit, has slightly more expensive components and takes up more room but is almost a perfect fit for the transformer and can handle over three amps. I have most of the parts already and now await the larger strip board I think I need to make the first one. I am also waiting for my new soldering station which I have bought in readiness for my retirement.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here. We check most days and all suitable comments will be published.

Kardoma:

fills the stage with flags!
Free counters!