Monday, March 4, 2013

Forget you? Me? Never!

Or something like that anyway.
I have been exceptionally busy over the last few weeks and I'm afraid this blog has suffered a bit. The Hub-ee wheels arrived and they are terrific. I have worked my way through various pieces of software to design for the laser cutter and I am now checking out SolidWorks. This is fine for me as I work in a university that uses the program and I was able to get a legal copy with licence. Sadly, this will only work until I retire next year so I am still investigating other methods of producing cutting plans for laser cutting. In the meantime, I have taken, and passed, an important exam and been to a wedding reception in the National Marine Aquarium. My life is busy and I will have to find more time for robotics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here. We check most days and all suitable comments will be published.

Kardoma:

fills the stage with flags!
Free counters!