Thursday, October 24, 2013

Power supplies, again.

Anyone who has read this blog on a regular basis will know that I have been working on producing some suitable power supplies for my projects. I have been successful but at a cost. The cost mainly being in my time and the size issues of some of the components. So I have been looking out for a cheaper alternative for some time. I found a very nice looking board with almost the exact specifications and handling as the ones I was building in the Cool Components listings but they sold out as soon as the new stock arrived due, probably, to the very good price. So I widened my net and found a slightly different model for a somewhat higher price and bought a couple of them. Very nice quality but larger than I was looking for. So I kept looking and finally found the original boards on sale from a Chinese supplier for an even cheaper price as long as I bought at least three at a time. I took the plunge and ordered six. The Hong Kong Post Office caused a delay in delivery by a change in their procedure, they now x-ray everything leaving the country, but the supplier, Chip Partner, kept me informed and the goodies finally arrived yesterday. So here they are,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here. We check most days and all suitable comments will be published.

Kardoma:

fills the stage with flags!
Free counters!