Friday, November 23, 2012

Out of chaos............

cometh order.
Well, it's on the way at least. The stacking boxes arrived and I have begun the process of filling them. On the same day, the new printer/scanner also arrived and I needed to make room for it so I got half of the boxes up on the bench and filled immediately in order to make that room. In addition, my second Raspberry-Pi also  arrived very soon afterward and I marveled, once again, at the size of it. This coming weekend should allow me a small amount of time to do some more clearing up and sorting even though I am still working in the bedroom at present. I really want to get started on another project but I may take some time to play with stepper motors again now that I have the space to build on.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here. We check most days and all suitable comments will be published.

Kardoma:

fills the stage with flags!
Free counters!