Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Clearing the decks.

Over the Christmas, my amazing daughter came to visit and has done a major tidy up of the things stored on the floor of the attic. So, I start 2013 with a much easier space to sort and organise. I still have some major problems with my back and my hip but I hope, from now on, to be able to sort without too much pain and finally clear the space needed to get back to my electronics. The weeks preceding Christmas were spent working on the rest of the house and getting it ready for the family and the days since have involved a lot of sleeping and relaxing to help me get over Christmas and returning to work. Followers of my personal blog will have by now seen that I have set up a countdown to my retirement there. Currently I have just over 400 days before I can relax and spend a lot more time soldering and programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here. We check most days and all suitable comments will be published.

Kardoma:

fills the stage with flags!
Free counters!