Friday, February 22, 2013

Putting my money where my mouth is.

I have just ordered four Hub-ee powered wheels and matching cables from Cool Components. Well, I urged everybody else to do it so I thought I would get in on it too. My thoughts revolve around two scenarios, I can build a four wheel drive vehicle or two two wheel drive ones with a ball caster for balance. So I ordered the ball castor pack as well. I am also currently evaluating some free software, Draughtsight, to see how easy it is to design panels for laser cutting on. I know it will do the job but it also needs to be fairly easy to get accurate drawings as well. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here. We check most days and all suitable comments will be published.

Kardoma:

fills the stage with flags!
Free counters!