Tuesday, January 3, 2012

And this is number one.

Well every blog has to start somewhere so this one begins now.
Just before Christmas, I saw a seller in Hong Kong with very cheap stepper motors complete with control boards. As I have been keen to play with a stepper motor for some time, I immediately bought two. Shortly after, I spotted an Arduino 2560 mega for £16.00 on ebay and bought that too. When it arrived, I had a quick play and realised the awesome potential of the system. Over the holiday, I have ordered a few items to expand my capabilities and I will be having some fun for the next two months or so finding out just what I can achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here. We check most days and all suitable comments will be published.

Kardoma:

fills the stage with flags!
Free counters!