Thursday, January 12, 2012

Bags under the eyes

this morning.
I managed to lose two hours of my life yesterday evening and didn't even notice. I took some bits up to the attic and decided to have a quick look at interfacing the larger 128x64 LCD panel. WRONG! I got it working but couldn't persuade the sketches to compile. Then I found the newer and working sketches and library and installed them. Magic, I had a display working. But not quite. It was fairly obvious that I had, somewhere, swapped two data leads around as I was getting a half sized image with a repeat on the other half of the screen. So I started checking and moving them. WRONG! I was very tired by then and I lost the plot completely, now the data is running and the screen displaying but it's just garbage. I will have to redo from the start again tonight. DOH!

memo to self, don't try to work when you are knackered!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here. We check most days and all suitable comments will be published.

Kardoma:

fills the stage with flags!
Free counters!