Tuesday, August 14, 2012

All but one

of the UK orders have now arrived. He seems to have a genuine excuse as he has proof of posting. Equally, I have proof of non-arrival as all items are sent via the post room who keep a record of everything delivered. Anyway, he will chase Royal Mail from his end and I will keep an even closer watch from my end. The Hong Kong order should be here by the end of this week or the beginning of next week if past results are anything to go by. However, it wouldn't surprise me to hear that the Olympics held up all packages through Hong Kong as their Postal Service always has a ready excuse for non delivery. Fortunately, the trader who posted to me is well known to me and I trust them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here. We check most days and all suitable comments will be published.

Kardoma:

fills the stage with flags!
Free counters!