Monday, August 20, 2012

It's mounting up..........

With 60 countries and over 2000 individual visitors to the site it seems a good time to run over the philosophy of our open blogger. The idea was, and still is, that it would be used as an open source diary to compliment the various open source areas we cover. These being the Arduino micro controller boards and software and the Raspberry Pi computer and it's software. So far, the Raspi hasn't had too much of a look in as I have been following my plans for the Arduino somewhat single mind-idly  for the past six months. This has resulted in me learning quite a lot about digital electronics though which will be just as useful for the Raspi as the Arduino. I am, hopefully in the final stages of building the finished control unit for my mains switch this week and I have been documenting it with my camera for future publication. Next will be to produce an Arduino work alike to run the switches and a mains power supply for independence.

How about you though? Have you got anything to blog about? Are you prepared to publish it here? If you are then contact me via the comments at the bottom of this post.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here. We check most days and all suitable comments will be published.

Kardoma:

fills the stage with flags!
Free counters!