Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A new direction?

Sort of.
I have been building the new Arduino 'work alike' from R K Online Store. It's an interesting board, with a lot of thought having gone into it. The build was fairly straightforward although it would have been easier if my eyesight was better. I didn't get around to a proper test when I had finished but I hope to do some quick testing this evening. As you may have gathered, I am now able to use the new bench and I have cleared yet more space in the attic as well. I have been a busy boy and things are beginning to go in my favour at long last. Once I have this board working, I will be hoping to use it for a somewhat larger project than I have so far attempted. The playing and testing will, of course, continue.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here. We check most days and all suitable comments will be published.

Kardoma:

fills the stage with flags!
Free counters!