Friday, July 27, 2012

Finally,

English: Solder station (used to support solde...
I did some long overdue tidying up in the attic yesterday. I found several items that had mysteriously disappeared, including the FM tuner, and managed to collect half a bag of rubbish. If I keep this up, I should soon be looking at a tidy worktop with all the room I need for my experimenting. This week I took delivery of three soldering iron stations for my three different irons and my new portable multi-meter for a more accurate approach to setting up projects. I am waiting for a delivery from China now to complete my kit of ready made units, tiny stereo amps etc. This weekend would seem the ideal opportunity to get down and really sort it all out. I have, at last, begin to work on the totally integrated micro-controller system I want to build for my own use and have sourced the switches and major components already. The software system I outlined previously is likely to be the basis for what I build but I am progressing with my C. skills and hope to be using function calls to make life simpler. As always, any achievements will be flagged here and documented on the code site. The build will be fairly simple but might involve, I hope anyway, a custom PCB. 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here. We check most days and all suitable comments will be published.

Kardoma:

fills the stage with flags!
Free counters!