Monday, July 9, 2012

Not only

have I finished the ISP (In system programmer) shield, I have also tested it and....................................it works. This was certainly not the most complicated build I have attempted with the Arduino, but it is very satisfying as I now have a home built tool for further learning and designing. I can recommend the one I bought, from Evil Mad Science. My next project will be the 'Slice of Pi' board and then it will be back to the DIY cloneduino for a bit of knockabout fun. In the meantime, I will be looking at the FM radio board and interfacing that with an Arduino.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here. We check most days and all suitable comments will be published.

Kardoma:

fills the stage with flags!
Free counters!