Wednesday, April 10, 2013

All good stuff

as a good friend used to say.

I have now built a TagBot 3 chassis and fitted the electronics to it. Photos will follow soon but, just as a warning, I have named it, "Yellow Peril". I am also now writing my own Android app to control the beast as the various apps I have already tried all seem to be either too simple or too complicated for my needs. My app is just a set of buttons that send a letter to the 'bot by Bluetooth, all the work is then done by the Arduino. Here is a sneak preview of build 1.0
I have, by writing the app in this way, a simpler method of decoding the instructions at the 'bot and outputting to the wheels. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here. We check most days and all suitable comments will be published.

Kardoma:

fills the stage with flags!
Free counters!