Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Oh Calamity!

Major inclined plane helical object rising vertically!
I managed to solder in the wrong size of pins on one side of the second shield over the weekend. Removing them was less than easy despite having the correct tools so I now have a damaged shield. I will buy another but, in the meantime, I am reliant on the original shield. So I have disconnected the 315 Mhz board and connected the new Bluetooth board to the Arduino. This all works really well apart from the code I have written. I am obviously making a very big, but probably simple, mistake in the way I am trying to implement the 'switch / case / break' method on my sketch. The sketch I wrote compiles but it just won't do anything when sent to the receiver. The receiver pairs with my phone ok but there seems to be no understanding from the Arduino end. Bah!
English: A graphic of an inclined plane,
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here. We check most days and all suitable comments will be published.

Kardoma:

fills the stage with flags!
Free counters!