Monday, April 8, 2013

And orft we jolly well.................

I have, at last, got around to designing the next Tagbot chassis. I was originally intending to build the second version with a vertical board in the same manner as the first but when I began playing around with the measurements derived from the first chassis, I realised that it would be easier to jump straight to TagBot 3 than try to make TagBot 2 work better than TagBot 1. So there it is, I will, hopefully, be building the new chassis quite soon and then I will have something to run the new software on. I am still having trouble with the Bluetooth connection, I can make it work but not using my parameters. This is proving a major problem and I need to get on with it soon.
Anyway, the new chassis holds the boards horizontally and is slightly wider and a bit longer to accommodate both the boards and the  battery pack. The width will also help with the Hub-ee cables as well. On chassis 1, they fitted more by good luck than good planning. The moral being, of course, that we live and learn.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here. We check most days and all suitable comments will be published.

Kardoma:

fills the stage with flags!
Free counters!