Monday, March 12, 2012

Just call me Snowden or Bailey!

A Ginsing mounted on the Duemilanove
I have now begun my photographic library of component parts for Arduinos. Most of the weekend was spent setting up the studio in a box, taking the pictures and then putting them into the Wiki on the Google Code site. Quality was as good as I had hoped for and easily acheived with my new(ish) camera and accessories. I have substantially increased the page count of parts and will be adding some written descriptions and explanations over time. If anyone else feels that they could contribute to this work then, please, get stuck in! It's hard work for one and the more people contributing, the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here. We check most days and all suitable comments will be published.

Kardoma:

fills the stage with flags!
Free counters!