Monday, February 13, 2012

Colour change for test trundle!

I have reviewed my testing for code changes over the weekend and decided to move the servo tests to a previous chassis that's now nearly ten years old and very yellow. It's bigger and heavier but has a large, flat surface for mounting the electronics and can carry dry cells very easily. I will be providing pictures of the new (old) chassis soon. The power supplies and ultrasonic sensors have now arrived so I will be getting down to some serious coding for them very soon as well.
I have also set up a Google code site for the sketches. There will mainly be simple snips of tested code that I have written myself to test and demonstrate what I am working on. I will, however, put any larger sketches I write there as well because they will be both open source and tested to work. The site is listed under 'Links to Projects' on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here. We check most days and all suitable comments will be published.

Kardoma:

fills the stage with flags!
Free counters!