Thursday, February 2, 2012

I plough a lone furrow..........sigh.

I really didn't want this blog to be all me so I recruited Ian to add his two penu'th to it. However, he has younger children than me and they interfere with his efforts on an almost daily basis. Rugby being the most obvious area of time consumption. Nonetheless, he has begun a project, at long last, and will shortly be writing up his experiences here.
My researches got a boost yesterday when I found my missing tiny servos and my electronic calliper. I have now worked out, in my head at least, how to build the trundle units.
The trundle is a small two wheeled buggy intended to be used on the end of a leg of the larger control unit. It will, however, have it's own 'brain' and have some self protecting capabilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here. We check most days and all suitable comments will be published.

Kardoma:

fills the stage with flags!
Free counters!