Monday, June 11, 2012

Frustration!

I am still having problems with my 'simple' piece of work to toggle some relays on and off by using the same switch. I have spent more time on this one than I did getting an unknown LCD display to work on an Arduino.
I went to the official forum at the weekend and have three answers so far. None of them has made a difference. The problem has to be in my hardware but I simply cannot see how I could make a mistake on such a simple circuit. This morning, the new push switches arrived and I will get a few made up as breadboard switches as a priority in order to try again.
I have also bought the first pack of wood I need to make up the bench in the attic so I will, hopefully, begin that job this week.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here. We check most days and all suitable comments will be published.

Kardoma:

fills the stage with flags!
Free counters!