Sunday, June 24, 2012

Success!

And on both fronts.
I have now completely finished the switch unit and all works very nicely. In addition, I am very close to finishing the basic build of my new bench system. The bench will take a little longer to complete because I have to remove my existing desk and everything in and on it first. This will almost certainly take longer than the final build will, hey ho. Nonetheless, all the parts have now been manufactured and the assembly should be very simple once I get that far. Whilst this isn't the most complicated structure I have ever made, it is by far the biggest free standing piece I have ever attempted and also looks pretty elegant as well. There will be a photo soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here. We check most days and all suitable comments will be published.

Kardoma:

fills the stage with flags!
Free counters!