Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Well I thought yesterday was good but...............

Then today came.
And so did my Raspberry Pi.
I am currently preparing an operating system for it and then I shall attempt the first boot up.
I also ordered a couple of Duemilanove Arduinos and some Adafruit pcbs from Phenoptix and they may well be here this week. Life is good.
Arduino Duemilanove
Life is even gooder! The operating system worked perfectly first time and I have the Pi running on my Hi Def TV. The resolution is amazing. Yes, the speed of application execution isn't as good as the quad core that I'm typing this on but wow! it's still pretty good and it has such fantastic graphics and it costs so little.English: Extract from Raspberry Pi board at Tr...

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here. We check most days and all suitable comments will be published.

Kardoma:

fills the stage with flags!
Free counters!