Monday, January 21, 2013

Sunday was very cold here.

The whole family went to the local park and, whilst the boys played and the girls shivered, I tried out the quadcoptor on a completely empty football field. Even with the complete camcorder strapped on, the little beast went up about 60 feet before I totally lost control and it fluttered to earth. It seems that the battery died after the effort of raising extra weight quite so high. I have higher hopes for when I take it to the indoor flying club and learn how to fly it properly.
The camcorder works very well even though I forgot to switch it on when I sent it up at the park. I have high hopes of it being very useful. (High hopes, geddit?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here. We check most days and all suitable comments will be published.

Kardoma:

fills the stage with flags!
Free counters!